A born organiser, Linda is passionate about helping people reclaim their spaces and simplify their lives. As a busy wife and mother of an active young child, and having a dynamic professional career, Linda understands the difficulty of juggling life’s demands. Her aim is to organise your space so it is beautiful, functional and easy to maintain.
Linda Eagleton is the founder of Creative Surrounds
Linda has achieved numerous qualifications including;
- Diploma in Creative Visual Arts – Interior Decorating
- Certificate III in Colour & Design
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Certificate of Achievement for Customer Service Excellence
- Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Consultation
- Certificate in Office Skills – Administrative
These qualifications along with extensive professional experience in Office Management, Marketing and Project Management have come together in her ultimate role of Professional Organiser, where she has reached Expert Accreditation level via AAPO (Australasian Association of Professional Organisers) the national industry body. Linda loves collaborating with clients to achieve their goal of simple, stylish living. Linda’s attitude is not about perfection, but about making your space work for your lifestyle. Her belief is that “your home is your haven” and shouldn’t cause you stress, but be a place of relaxation and somewhere to spend time with loved ones.